Next deadline 28th February 2021
Grants are available to support local groups and community projects whose aims are to enhance community engagement, reduce crime and improve the lives of those living in Hull.
The scheme, which is being managed by the Hull Community Safety Partnership, will allow voluntary and community groups to submit applications for funding of up to £10,000 for new or existing projects.
In order to be eligible for a grant, groups or organisations must:
- be a voluntary organisation, community or faith group
- be open and accessible to the community it serves
- be based within the boundaries covered by Hull City Council
The projects, which could tackle a wide range of issues such as domestic abuse, reducing substance misuse and reducing violent crime, will also help to meet the aims in the Humberside Police and Crime Commissioner’s police and crime plan, which are to:
- deliver increasingly self-sustaining and safe communities in the Humber area
- build public confidence in the agencies involved in creating safer communities
- provide services to victims and the vulnerable that meet their needs.
Applications received after the deadline will go forward into the next decision making meeting.