The Grants to Arts Scheme is now open. All applicants will need to demonstrate that they are working within Covid-19 restrictions and adhering to government advice.
You may be eligible to apply for a grant of up to £5000 for activity that:
- is within the Hull city boundary and open to the general public
- serves an identified interest group
- increases the range of art opportunities available to local communities
- supports and celebrates cultural diversity
- develops local artistic talent
- promotes innovation and excellence
Before you start to apply online you need –
- details of any financial support you are currently receiving or we (the council) have given you previously
- information about financial support you are receiving from other sources
- a detailed budget showing projected income and expenditure
- references and supporting statements
They recommend that you prepare a statement giving information about your proposed project in advance, which you can cut and paste into the Council’s online form.
Details of the grants scheme and the online form can be found on the Hull City Council website. (opens in a new tab)