Deadline 15th October
The Homelessness Reduction Act is intended to reform homelessness legislation. It is a key lever for reducing homelessness and helping to halve rough sleeping by 2022 and ending it altogether.
This call for evidence seeks to gather evidence on:
- the impact the Act has had and the outcomes that are being achieved
- how has the Act changed the approach of local housing authorities and their partners to tackling homelessness and supporting those in need
- the experience of people approaching their local housing authority for help
- how the implementation of the Act has been resourced, including the level of new burdens funding to assist this
- what elements of the Act and processes are working well, and which might need adjustment