Grants are available for local groups for projects that address local concerns about crime, safety, security and crime reduction, particularly over the long term, in areas served by Humberside Police.
The Trust aims to improve quality of life by making local communities safer and better places in which to live, work, invest and do business. Through the grants scheme, the Trust hopes to achieve the following:
- Improve quality of life.
- Create a positive image for business and residential communities.
- Make the area a safe place to live, work and invest.
- Protect the vulnerable.
- Promote good citizenship.
- Tackle drug and alcohol misuse.
- Promote sport and good health.
- Improve road safety.
- Protect homes, business and transport.
- Promote a safe and vibrant community.
Local groups from the business, public and voluntary sectors are eligible to apply.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be based and working within the area served by Humberside Police.
- Have, if relevant, clear safeguarding children and vulnerable adult policies in place.
- Be unable to source financing for their project from any other source.
For more information go to the Tribune Trust Fund (opens in a new tab)