Eligible musicians are able to apply for a one-off payment of £500 through an online form. They encourage musicians only to apply if they are indeed suffering significant financial hardship to enable them to provide help quickly to those who need it the most.
The fund is open to anyone that satisfies the general criteria for support:
- You are a professional working musician (meaning a performer, composer/creator or someone directly involved in the production of music, or in work for which the main qualification is a high level of musical training)
- You are self employed or currently unemployed
- You are in need of financial help
- You satisfy the residency requirements
- You are not currently in full-time Further or Higher Education
This is an emergency offer of immediate financial support, however, they are still here to help musicians with advice and support through their team and the Music Minds Matter support line which is available anytime day or night for emotional support.
You can find more information here (opens in a new tab)