Next deadline 12th September
Help for Health was established for the relief of the sick and mentally or physically disabled within the boundaries of East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston upon Hull and both North and North East Lincolnshire. They do this by providing grants to organisations and charities who fit their criteria for support.
The core strategies are:
- the provision of medical and hospital treatment and care not replacing any statutory obligation of government;
- the provision of medical and hospital facilities, equipment and/or provisions not replacing any statutory obligation of government;
- the provision of grants and assistance to the sick, mentally or physically disabled and their respective relatives, dependents and/or carers;
- the provision of grants for medical research, medical education and medically related projects;
- the provision of grants to benefit people living within our geographic area e.g. East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire.
Completed application form to be submitted 14 days prior to meetings (12th September). The next meeting is 26th September