The Foundation aims to provide financial benefit to those in need through the provision of grants and other payments to provide assistance in specific cases of poverty and poor education; it will also help to further the advancement of public health and safety and to provide education and cultural life for the general benefit of society.
Funding will be provided to support one or more of the specific objectives of the Foundation, which are listed below.
- To promote the advancement of health, through research and treatment, in areas such as:
- Genetic mental disabilities
- To promote and support the benefit of adults with learning disabilities, and contribute towards the provision of property for the accommodation of such adults.
- To promote the benefit of homeless people and, in particular, the young, to help them become self-sufficient.
- To provide for the education and care of children in the less developed countries and to support their families through UK registered charities.To provide donations to corporate bodies concerned with the propagation of the plastic and performing arts, and in particular, concerned with training and equipping young performers and artists.
Click here for more information (opens in a new tab)