British Heart Foundation (BHF) are distributing defibrillators to community groups.
Some of the eligable groups are:
- church organisations and other places of worship
- social clubs
- parish councils
- local social enterprise organisations
- sports clubs
What does the fund include:
- a defibrillator, complete with pads and kit accessories
- a cabinet (if awarded, this must be kept unlocked and uncoded)
- replacement pads and batteries when required (when they expire or are used with the defibrillator)
- resources for RevivR online CPR training.
If you’re unable to install the cabinet yourself or with the help from your local community, this may be offered as part of the package.