The aim of the Forces in Mind Trust is to provide an evidence base that will influence and underpin policy making and service delivery in order to enable ex-Service personnel and their families to lead successful civilian lives.
They award grants (both reactive and proactive) that aim to improve the transition process for ex-Service personnel and their families.
If you would like to apply for a grant please read the eligibility criteria and then submit:
- A cover letter with your contact details and a description of your organisation to include:
- Charity Registration Number – if applicable
- Registered Company Number – if applicable
- Sufficient information to allow us to verify you and your organisation
- An outline of the project for which you are seeking funding, which should not exceed two sides of A4 using a minimum font size of 11pt.
Send your initial application to: email@example.com. They will aim to respond to your initial application within 3 months of receipt.