Deadline 5th September
FCS are pleased to announce the launch of the FCS Charity of the Year 2019 Competition.
- Would you like to win a cash contribution for your charity?
- Would you like to access new grant finding streams?
- Would you benefit from expert grant-writing support?
The FCS Charity of the Year 2019 package brings together support worth £3,000 and includes a £250 cash contribution.
Following the success of this initiative last year FCS Associate’s Managing Director, Rachel Fletcher, has launched the FCS Charity of the Year 2019 competition to support local charities access funding support.
‘At FCS we see the challenges many small, local charities face on a daily basis to raise funds and bid for grants to support local people in need. We launched our own initiative which provides us with the opportunity to give something back to the local community and make a real difference.’
Following the huge success and immense interest in the FCS Charity of Year, we are re-launching and re-focusing it for 2019.
If you would like to enter your charity in the competition please read the list of criteria below, then complete an application form.
- Charities must be registered with the Charity Commission, based and embedded in Yorkshire/Derbyshire,with direct benefit to Yorkshire/Derbyshire communities, and not be a branch or subsidiary of a national charity
- Charities applying must have an income of less than £500k per year and usually have unrestricted reserves of 6 months or less
- You must state what you intend to use the cash for
- You must outline what you would like the grant writing support for i.e. state any specific grants you want FCS to support you with
The closing date is 5.00pm on Thursday 5 September 2019. The winner will be announced at The Charity Hub on Thursday 10 October 2019.