- 2020-1 Round opens on 18 December 2019 and closes at 5.00 pm on 4 March 2020.
The FCC Community Action Fund, formerly the Wren FCC Community Action Fund offers funding of between £2,000 and £100,000 to projects which fall within WREN policy and the Landfill Communities Fund.
The fund will accept applications for the provision, maintenance or improvement of the following types of public amenity:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas
- Publicly available Multi use games areas, skate parks and BMX tracks
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access
- Churches – community spaces only
- Nature Reserves
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access