- This event has passed.
Transforming Care Market Engagement Event (Hull City Council)
November 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Supported Living & 16-25 Years Leaving Care & Vulnerable Young People Accommodation & Support
Presenting Hull’s housing and care and support approach to people with mental health, learning disability, and autism, in collaboration with the Humber Transforming Care Partnership.
This event will provide a networking opportunity to care and support providers and Registered Social Landlords / housing providers:
- To hear about and discuss the TCP workforce plan and training arrangements that Humber TCP and Hull City Council are putting in place to support providers
- To hear about and discuss Hull’s Housing Department proposals for a Registered Social Landlord Framework
- To hear form Hull’s adult social care commissioners regarding the governance arrangements for new scheme development in Hull, and practice issues over the last few months
- To discuss and input into the Hull’s commissioning plans for the Supported Living Framework
- To discuss the links with the Humber TCP Supported Living Regional Framework
- To explain the work of Humber teaching foundation trust in developing Community-based clinical support services
Additionally, an opportunity for providers of Adult Supported Living and 16 Plus services to hear about commissioning projects in 2019.
If you are interested in attending please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providers must RSVP to ascertain volume of attendees prior to the day. Please report to the main reception on arrival.
A maximum of 2 delegates per organisation