- This event has passed.
SSNEL People Management
June 3, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm£18 - £60
Does your organisation employ staff – is everything running smoothly?
Do you, your managers/supervisors or co-ordinators need some support? If so, this workshop is for you.
The workshop will include:
- Understanding the difference between employee, worker, sessional workers, and volunteers
- Organisational objectives – do employees need to know them, do you?
- Managing your team
- Managing your boss or bosses
- Loving your job?
- Managing difficult situations
- The practical stuff that can help at each employment stage including polices and process:
- Starting Employment
- During Employment
- Ending Employment
- Managing Change
- Your organisations duties as an employer
- Your employees duties as an employee – and I don’t mean their job role!
Throughout there will be opportunity for you to discuss what affects you, ask questions etc. – what is said in the room remains in the room!
- 100% said the pace of the training was just right
- 100% the level of difficulty was just right
- 100% said the training was excellent/good
- 86% said that attending this training, they felt that their understanding of people management has increased
Some comments from the course:
“As a community director of a local charity that has grown immensely over the last 5-8 years, this course has given me a good grounding on the subject matter with lots of further avenues to explore for more information.”
“Very interesting training day, enjoyed sharing information regarding other organisations. Trainer very good and clear.”
“Trainer had excellent all round knowledge of the subject. Put info across very well. Venue – room good. Administration was efficient.”
Booking Terms & Conditions
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they can nominate a colleague to attend in their place.
Payments can be made via Bank transfer: Account number: 20192697 Sort Code: 60-83-01 Bank: Unity Trust, Birmingham – Please use SSNEL Training as your payment reference
If you are unable to pay by BACS put PLEASE INVOICE in the notes field when you check out and you will be invoiced.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they must notify Sector Support North East Lincs (SSNEL) via email email@example.com or telephone 01472 355793 to notify of the cancellation.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Please scroll down to book your place