- This event has passed.
Resourcing the Sector
September 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
A free event for all voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations and stakeholders in Hull.
Hull’s Voice and Influence Partnership is made up of leaders and representatives from the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector (VCSE). The VIP group meets regularly to look at the role of the sector and to ensure it can influence the city’s plans, priorities and strategies.
To connect with the sector, we have held a number of events to gather and share information.
The third of these events, with the theme of ‘Resourcing the Sector’, will be held on September 24th and will include:
Welcome and overview of VCSE Strategy in Hull
Speaker: Abdou Sidibe, National Lottery Community Fund, Head of Regional Funding, Yorkshire and Humber
- Demonstrating your impact – Forum and National Lottery Community Fund
- Resourcing and valuing volunteers – Helen Schofield, Hull KR Community Trust
- Making Community Fundraising work for you – Claire Thomas, HEY Mind
- Sharing resources, skills and strengths in your community
- A centralised approach to funding your work
- Raising the profile of the sector and local giving
Speaker: Simon Dickinson, Digital Gaps (a new community mapping project in Hull)
Update on the Voice and Influence Partnership (VIP) group and VCSE strategy
Followed by a networking lunch
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Pippa Robson on 01482 499032 or email email@example.com