- This event has passed.
April 4, 2019£25 - £60
Does your organisation employ staff, is everything running smoothly?
Do you, your managers/supervisors or co-ordinators need some support? If so, this workshop is for you.
The workshop will include:
- Understanding the difference between employee, worker, sessional workers, and volunteers
- Organisational objectives – do employees need to know them, do you?
- Managing your team
- Managing your boss or bosses
- Loving your job?
- Managing difficult situations
- The practical stuff that can help at each employment stage including polices and process:
- Starting Employment
- During Employment
- Ending Employment
- Managing Change
- Your organisations duties as an employer
- Your employees duties as an employee – and I don’t mean their job role!
Throughout the workshop, there will be the opportunity for you to discuss what affects you, ask questions etc. – what is said in the room remains in the room!
Booking Terms & Conditions
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they can nominate a colleague to attend in their place.
Payments can be made via Bank transfer: Account number: 20192697 Sort Code: 60-83-01 Bank: Unity Trust, Birmingham – Please use VSI Training as your payment reference
If you are unable to pay by BACS put PLEASE INVOICE in the notes field when you check out and you will be invoiced.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they must notify the VSI Alliance via email email@example.com or telephone 01422 438722 to notify of the cancellation.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We provide refreshments (tea & coffee), lunch will be provided only for full day sessions.
Scroll down to book your place