NorthInvest Tech for Good Summit 2018
June 25 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The UK technology sector grew 2.6 times faster than the UK economy as a whole last year, new figures show. One of the biggest growth areas was in tech for good, with new apps and online services helping society’s most vulnerable.
Interested in seeing how great technology can be used to benefit humankind and put social good at the heart of the agenda?
NorthInvest are excited to announce their first ever ‘Tech for Good’ event in Yorkshire. NorthInvest want to shine the spotlight on individuals and tech businesses that are doing a world of good in the region.
At this event you will hear how tech is changing lives for the better and building a significant community around tech sustainability.
- 4.30PM- Nominet Trust ‘Tech to Unite Us’ Grant Funding Workshop
- 5PM- Networking, Drinks and Canapes
- 5.30PM- Introductions by Jonathan Straight- Tech for Good Investor
- 5.35PM- Helen Oldham- NorthInvest
- 5.40PM- Erik Cox- DeHeat
- 5.50PM- Philip Webb- Investors in Community
- 6.00PM- Stevie Ward- MANTALITY
- 6.10PM- Chloe Barrett- Digi Dentistry
- 6.20PM- Dom Raban- Xploro
- 6.30PM- PANEL DISCUSSION – chaired by Kate Hainsworth
- 6.55PM- Networking, Drinks and Canapes
- 7.25PM- Event Ends
For more information and to book onto the event please visit the Eventbrite page here.