LSCB Level 2 Criminal and Sexual Exploitation of Children Training
May 15 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on November 20, 2018 at 9:30am
One event on January 17, 2019 at 9:30am
One event on March 4, 2019 at 9:30am
One event on May 15, 2019 at 9:30am
The LSCB Level 2 Child Sexual Exploitation training has now been updated and re named to incorporate Child Criminal Exploitation
This course is open to all those working with children, young people and families where criminal and sexual exploitation may be an issue.
Please note if you have previously completed the Level 2 Child Sexual Exploitation training, it is advisable to complete this new training, as CSE referral pathways have changed and Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) and referral pathways have now been developed too.
Pre-requisites: You must have previously completed LSCB Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children Training before booking a place on this training session.
Please find below aims/objectives of the course:
- To raise awareness surrounding child criminal exploitation and child sexual exploitation identifying children and young people who are subjected to this as victims of abuse.
- Understand Child Criminal Exploitation and Child Sexual Exploitation on a local level and the referral pathway in responding to this.
- Understand the significant factors in relation to CSE which includes children who go missing
- Explore key facts about child criminal exploitation and child sexual exploitation incorporating vulnerability, risk factors and indicators
- To raise awareness around the impact associated with both forms of exploitation
- To be aware of legislative framework surrounding the exploitation of children and young people
Undertake screening tools and assessments as required
To book a place, please contact the Learning Solutions Team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to a member of the team on Tel: 01472 324097