- This event has passed.
LSCB Introduction to Safeguarding Children Level 1 Training
December 5 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on December 5, 2018 at 9:30am
Statutory and voluntary agencies, school staff, health visitors, school nurses, early years workers, residential workers, probation, police officers and child minders who work with/have regular contact with children and young people.
- To raise the awareness about working together to support children and families in need and to identify those children in need of protection
- To raise awareness of the requirement on all organisation’s engaged in providing children’s services to co-operate in safeguarding children
- To be aware of the legislative framework for safeguarding children
- To establish safeguarding children as a multi-agency issue
- To underline the shared responsibility agencies have in safeguarding children
- Ensure each agency understands the role and responsibility and the duty to act
If you would like to book a place on to the course, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01472 324097.