Domestic Abuse Awareness Level 1 (1-day) training – Grimsby
March 21 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
One event on December 4, 2018 at 9:30am
One event on March 21, 2019 at 9:30am
LSCB Domestic Abuse Awareness Level 1 (1-day) training:
All those who work regularly with children, young people and families and need to have an understanding of what domestic abuse is, as part of their role.
- Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children Training
- Understanding the concept of domestic abuse;
- Understanding the effects of domestic abuse upon the victim;
- Understanding the potential effect upon children;
- Familiarisation with policies and practice guidance;
- Understanding of what is available locally.
If you would like to book a place on this training please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org