- This event has passed.
Human Military Training (1 Day)
May 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The ex-Armed forces community makes up 6.2 million of the UK population (Royal British Legion, 2014) with nearly 1 in 10 of all adult males being a Veteran (Armed Forces Covenant Annual Report, 2014).
This one day course will give you an in-depth understanding into the needs of this client group, provide you with a range of resources, and a wide range of free to access support services available.
- All front line staff
- Commissioners and Policy
- External partners who provide similar services
The training aims to develop peoples understanding of military culture and transition into civilian life
On completion of the course:
- You will be able to identify who this client group are.
- You will have in-depth understanding of military culture and how this may impact on accessing services.
- You will learn about the increasing legislation surrounding this client group.
- Take away a pack of resources of support services and funding advice for supporting veterans and their families
Email LearningandDevelopment@hullcc.gov.uk for an application form