- This event has passed.
How can voluntary organisations engage strategically in health and social care reform?
June 19, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The day will cover:
- Overview of NHS structures
- Understanding statutory-sector priorities at national and local level
- How does the voluntary sector respond to and align with those priorities?
- How do voluntary organisations demonstrate impact in a way that will be understood?
- How can the voluntary sector collaborate to engage strategically?
- Partnership models – what is working well and what has not worked (using live case studies from STP areas)
Who is it for?
Voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations interested in working with local health and care agencies.