- This event has passed.
GDPR and Effective Volunteer Management for charitable organisations
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
This seminar will consider the implications of GDPR for Charities and the role HR can play in attracting, managing and retaining volunteers in charitable organisations.
Volunteers play a vital part in service delivery for many charitable organisations. A well thought out volunteering programme will help show your volunteers, and potential volunteers, that they are valued and give them confidence in your ability to offer an outstanding volunteer experience.
The session will broadly cover the following themes:
- Attracting & Recruiting Volunteers
- Starting point and practicalities
- Role descriptions
- Selecting and matching Managing Volunteers
- Mutual expectations
- Volunteer policy & handbook
- Problem solving & dealing with complaints
- Supervising Retaining & Recognising Volunteers
- Supporting & developing
- Celebrating your volunteers
Registration: 9:45am Seminar and questions: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. To secure your place or for more information, please contact Donna Forrester on 01482 316715 or email email@example.com