- This event has passed.
Gambling Harms Training
November 4, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
A 2 hour course
4th November 2019; 11am – 1pm or 1.30 – 3.30pm
Target Group: Frontline workers (e.g. individuals who work within alcohol/substance misuse, mental health, housing, finance/welfare, safeguarding, social work, social prescribing, adult and children services)
Course Details: The training session is in-depth and focuses on how to spot the signs and symptoms associated with gambling-related harm
- Describe the impact of gambling in our communities
- Identify signs of gambling related harm
- Understand how gambling may affect people
- Provide information and advice about gambling related harm
- Know which specialist services to refer clients to for help
How to apply: This 2 hour training is free of charge and open to both internal staff and those external to Hull City Council.
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org