- This event has passed.
FREE Workshop Successful Premises Management – Grimsby
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
UK’s leading property advice charity the Ethical Property Foundation is delighted to offer this free property workshop for non-profit organisations in partnership with Sector Support and North Bank forum.
You will work with real life case studies from similar organisations and learn to:
- Understand what you need from your property so you can make informed decisions that support your beneficiaries
- Let premises, manage tenants and negotiate with landlords
- Recognise and understand how to manage the risks involved in managing property
- Recognise opportunities to save money and generate income
- Understand compliance and legal issues
Workshop incl. Lunch 10am – 1.30pm, 1:1 Advice Clinic – 1.30pm – 3.30pm
BOOK: Email to email@example.com or call 01472 355793 for a booking form
Get your 40-minute slot at the confidential advice clinic. First come, first serve!
This event is part of the National Programme for Property Education 2017-19 www.ethicalproperty.org.uk/nppe