- This event has passed.
Free Safeguarding Workshop for Leaders working with the Voluntary and Community Sector
September 26 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
The Trust understands that the thought of safeguarding responsibilities can be a daunting prospect, and can assure you that help is available for you & your organisation at every stage.
This service provided by the Trust, in conjunction with HEY Smile Foundation, aims to guide you through the appropriate level of training, information and support for your organisation. Over the course of the day, topics covered include:
- Safeguarding Accountability and the Law (Humber NHS)
- DBS Eligibility (Humber NHS)
- Safeguarding – Think Family (ERSCP)
- Organisational Growth and Staff Support (Smile Foundation)
- Public Health and Social Prescribing (Humber NHS)
- PREVENT training (Humberside Police)
- Safe & Well Advocacy (Humberside Fire & Rescue Service)
If you would like to take advantage of this great opportunity, please RSVP no later than Friday 06 September (including how many places you require) to: firstname.lastname@example.org