- This event has passed.
Eating Disorders Self Help & Awareness Raising Workshop
March 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
For Sufferers, Carers and Healthcare Professionals Educational Professional and Voluntary Organisations
This two hour workshop will cover:
- What is Anorexia
- What is Bulimia and Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)
- Medical risk in eating disorders
- The purpose of SEED
The aims of the workshop are to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa and to understand the physical consequences of both illnesses
- Recognise and understand medical risk in eating disorders and to know where to go to receive help
- Know and understand the structure of SEED and the services provided
If you are a sufferer of eating disorders, carer for somebody close to you who suffers with an eating disorder, a healthcare professional in this area, or work within the education sector, this workshop may benefit you.
This event is free of charge. Places are limited to 20 people and must be booked in advance. To avoid disappointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form
Deadline Wednesday 6th March 2019