- This event has passed.
Demonstrating social impact (Half Day)
May 16 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pmFree - £45
For VCS organisations that want to improve the way they measure and communicate the difference they make. Suitable for people with experience of impact measurement that wish to review their practice, and anyone wanting to understand the key issues.
- What demonstrating impact means and why it matters
- Creating a theory of change to map your impact on different stakeholders
- Methods for gathering quantitative and qualitative data
- Systems, toolkits and approaches
- Communicating impact to different audiences
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without at least 7 days’ notice.
Payments can be made via Bank transfer: Account number: 20192697 Sort Code: 60-83-01 Bank: Unity Trust, Birmingham – Please use Connect as your payment reference
We provide refreshments but we do not provide lunch so please make your own arrangements.
Do you have any additional support or access needs or special requirements?
Contact us to discuss them on 01482 499031 or e-mail email@example.com
Scroll down to book