- This event has passed.
Basic Budgeting (Calderdale)
August 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£15 - £50
Trainer: Helen Galvin
The aim of the session is to enable attendees to understand:
- What the purpose of a budget is
- Why organisations need a budget
- Who should be involved in the budget process
- When the budgeting process should begin.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Plan and prepare an income and expenditure budget
- Prepare budgets for restricted and unrestricted funds
- How to lay out a budget
- How to manage the budgeting process.
VSI Booking Terms & Conditions
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they can nominate a colleague to attend in their place.
Payments can be made via Bank transfer: Account number: 20192697 Sort Code: 60-83-01 Bank: Unity Trust, Birmingham – Please use VSI Training as your payment reference
If you are unable to pay by BACS put PLEASE INVOICE in the notes field when you check out and you will be invoiced.
Where booked attendees are unable to attend they must notify the VSI Alliance via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01422 438722 to notify of the cancellation.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We provide refreshments (tea & coffee)
Please scroll down to book your place