was successfully added to your cart.

East Riding of Yorkshire Council – Sport, play and arts grants

You can apply for a grant to help support a sport, play or arts related activity that is delivered in the East Riding and/or benefits East Riding’s residents.

The types of activity that they fund include:

  • performances and exhibitions
  • events
  • projects and schemes that seek to get local people involved in sport, play or the arts
  • development of sports, play or arts facilities
  • marketing and promotional activity for new organisations or events
  • activities that use sport, play or arts to encourage learning
  • support or intervention programmes that use sport, play or the arts to engage people
  • organisational development that supports long-term sustainability
  • talented-athletes funding for talented performers.

They fund a broad range of types of activity and will fund any type of sport, play or art form that can demonstrate it will benefit the East Riding and its residents.

For more information go to the Council website (opens in a new tab)

Leave a Reply

Font Resize
%d bloggers like this: