East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) fund a broad range of types of activity and will fund any type of sport, play or art form that can demonstrate it will benefit the East Riding and its residents.
The types of activity funded include:
- performances and exhibitions
- projects and schemes that seek to get local people involved in sport, play or the arts
- development of sports, play or arts facilities
- marketing and promotional activity for new organisations or events
- activities that use sport, play or arts to encourage learning
- support or intervention programmes that use sport, play or the arts to engage people
- organisational development that supports long-term sustainability
- talented-athletes funding for talented performers.
The Council has a number of specific sport, play or arts grant pots that you can apply for. They have branded these “Active Creative”. The specific grant pots are:
- Arts grants (You can apply for grants either under £2000 or over £2000)
- Extending Opportunities (You can apply for grants up to £1000)
- Facility Development (You can apply for up to £2000)
- Talented Performers (You can apply for up to £250).
A number of Active Creative fact sheets are available to view or download which gives you more information about each pot, including the deadlines for applications