Deadline 28th July
Grants are available to local not-for-profit groups, parish and town councils, and local authorities for community projects that benefit the coasts of the East Riding of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
Two levels of grants are available:
- Small grants of between £1,000 and £5,000.
- Main grants of between £5,001 and £50,000.
Groups can apply for both revenue and capital costs in the same application. For projects involving revenue costs, groups can apply for funding for up to two years. Grants awarded to cover salaries can be spread over a two-year period if necessary. Match funding is not required for small grant applications. Match funding of at least 20% is required for main grant applications.
The funding can be used for:
- Community buildings and facilities.
- Capital improvement works to village halls, community centres, museums, heritage centres and community cafes.
- Community activities and services.
- Projects addressing health and wellbeing, social isolation, community cohesion and access to amenities.
- Young and old people’s projects.
- Projects providing support for local clubs and groups.
- Environmental and public open space projects.
- Projects involving parks, nature reserves, community growing schemes, and habitat/species conservation.
- Sports, recreation and play.
- Playgrounds, skate parks, indoor climbing walls, sports equipment and sports field drainage projects.