For VCS organisations that want to improve the way they measure and communicate the difference they make. Suitable for people with experience of impact measurement that wish to review their practice, and anyone wanting to understand the key issues.
The course will cover
- What demonstrating impact means and why it matters
- Creating a theory of change to map your impact on different stakeholders
- Methods for gathering quantitative and qualitative data
- Systems, toolkits and approaches
- Communicating impact to different audiences
Charges for a half day course
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Under £10k £10
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Over £10k £15
Voluntary and community sector groups outside Hull, East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire or public sector £45
We will require payment in advance in order to secure bookings. We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without notifying us within the 7 days.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cheque made payable to North Bank Forum. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact the Hull for details