22 January 2021
Added a new document: ‘Working with people in their own homes this winter’.
Updated ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19): provision of home care’ to reflect the extension of free PPE until the end of June 2021.
Updated to reflect guidance on shielding: clinically extremely vulnerable people should now shield at home.
Published on 22nd May, this document brings together guidance for social care staff, registered providers, local authorities and commissioners who support and deliver care to people in their own homes in England.
- personal protective equipment
- shielding and care groups
- hospital discharge and testing
- government support for social care
- information collection and governance