Updated guidance covering national restrictions in England from 6 January.
Published 1st December
This guidance sets out information for the public and sport providers on how to participate in grassroots sport and physical activity during COVID-19 restrictions. The local restriction tiers which apply to areas across England will determine which restrictions apply and how you can safely participate. You should check which tier applies to your local area and follow the appropriate measures.
- Social interaction
- Sport facilities
- All sports: guidance and key considerations
- Key Principle 1 – Off-field activity
- Key Principle 2 – prior to activity
- Key principle 3 – during activity
- Key Principle 4 – facility usage
- Team sport framework
- Contact combat sport framework
- Organised sports participation events