The following amended sections of the Code will come into effect from 25th May 2018. Please note that these changes will be updated as necessary, following the new Data Protection Bill being enacted as law.
The amended sections cover:
- Key Principles and Behaviours
- Working with Volunteers
- Working with Children
- Working with Third Parties
- Personal Information and Fundraising
- Content of Fundraising Communications
- Digital Media
- Fundraising through Payroll Giving
- Public Collections
- Handling of Donations
Please see the Summary of responses to the data protection consultation for further details of the changes.