Fusion Creative is a not-for-profit organisation which encourages creativity in the community via theatre, music and crafts.
Job description for Trustee
- A commitment to the organisation
- Willing to devote the necessary time and effort
- Vision for future development
- Good, independent judgement
- An ability to think creatively
- A n ability to work effectively as a team member whilst not being afraid to speak out
- An understanding of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of being a Trustee
- To follow Nolan’s seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
- Knowledge and experience of relevant to voluntary and community organisations.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge of voluntary sector legislation an advantage
An interest in arts delivery within the community is an advantage but not an exclusive requirement – but what Fusion Creative do need is enthusiasm, ideas and a willingness to support their activities as necessary.
For more information please contact Sue Milsom by telephone 07498 533191 or email Sue.firstname.lastname@example.org