Deadline 28th January
Connect for Health – Leeds South East (LSE) Social Prescribing service
Leeds Mind is the lead agency in the social prescribing service for South and East Leeds. They have formed a partnership with other voluntary sector organisations -Hamara, Touchstone, Barca-Leeds, Better Leeds Communities and Leeds Irish Health and Homes.
They are seeking to recruit to Wellbeing Coordinator roles, to be based in various locations across South and East of Leeds and will work as part of a team under the leadership of Leeds Mind.
The following positions are available:
- 1 X Full time, 37 hrs/week employed by Leeds Mind
- 1 X Part time, 22.5 hrs/week employed by Leeds Mind
- 1 X Full time, 37 hrs/week employed by Touchstone
Core Hours: 9.00-5.00pm Monday to Friday. Occasional evening/ weekend work as needed
Base: Hillside, Beeston Road, Leeds LS11 8ND
Salary scale: Scale 5 points 22-25
Salary: £21,074- £23,111 (pro-rata for part time). Exact salary is dependent upon the terms & conditions of the employing organisation.
The post-holder will undertake assessments of individuals referred to the service, and where appropriate provide time limited support to access community groups and services.
The successful candidate will:
- have an excellent understanding of health inequalities
- have experience of engaging people and forming positive relationships.
- support individuals to identify and access a very broad range of services and community groups that will meet their wellbeing and social needs.
Being a car driver is highly desirable. We would welcome applications from candidates who are fluent Polish speakers or fluent in other Eastern European/South Asian languages.
Closing date: 9am Monday 28th January 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 6th & Thursday 7th February
For more information please call Anne Gallagher or Soo Lincoln, Team Leaders, on 0113 3876380.
For more information and details of how to apply please visit: www.leedsmind.org.uk