Deadline 20th November
Workplace-Leeds is a city-wide employment & job retention support service that aims to help people who have been affected by mental health issues to take the steps necessary to enter some form of employment and to retain their employment. It is a partnership between Leeds Mind, Community Links and Touchstone.
Mindful Employer is a national initiative aimed at increasing awareness of mental health at work and providing ongoing support for employers in the recruitment and retention of staff.
The Mindful Employer Coordinator will work closely with WorkPlace Leeds, Mindful Employer Steering Group members, Mindful Employer Network members and a range of employers to further embed the Mindful Employer principles in Leeds and promote good practice around mental health in the workplace in a meaningful and sustainable way.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of managing multiple priorities
- Experience of building productive relationships with stakeholders
- Motivated, confident and self-starter
- Experience of utilising databases, collating analysing and presenting data
- Proficient user of a wide range of Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM Database)
Hours – Part Time (30 hours per week)
Scale – NJC Scale SO1 points 23-25
Salary – £ 26,999 – £28,785 per annum (pro rata)
Contract – Contract is offered in line with funding – currently until 31st March 2021
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 20th November 2019
Interview date: Monday 2nd December 2019
The role is based at De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds LS5.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to their website
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 0113 230 2631 and speak to Rhys Toone.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a right to work in the UK check