Closing Date: 29/06/2018 at 12:00 PM
Employer: North East Lincolnshire Council
The Council’s Economy and Growth team is seeking to recruit two full-time Business Investment Advisor’s on a fixed term basis until May 2021. These Advisor roles will operate across the South Humber area as part of a wider Humber based project to support business growth.
The post-holder will be expected to:
- Work with businesses on a one to one basis, by focusing on their growth/investment plans, assessing where they need further support and development and determining the financial assistance they require.
- Research the financial options that would suit their business needs. Liaising with a variety of financial organisations and investors who could potentially offer funding solutions to finance their business plans.
- Support the business in developing a robust financial plan for their investment.
- Offer advice and guidance on appropriate funding for their investment plans including grant funding.
- Establish and maintain a high profile within the business community.
- Work closely with established local business networks and local financial intermediaries (e.g. banks, accountants, finance brokers etc.) to raise awareness of the project and to identify suitable businesses for the programme.
- Maintain good communication links with the wider NEL Economy and Growth Team, to support their activity, sharing information on the local business community engaged in the programme and any interaction with potential inward investors.
- Create strong work links with other external business support teams in the local area and across the Humber.