was successfully added to your cart.

Brexit advice for employers from ACAS

By September 3, 2019National News

Employing EU citizens. If you employ EU citizens they may be considering applying for settled or pre-settled status to continue working in the UK. ACAS recommend you talk to them about their plans and refer them to the gov.uk settled status pages for further information 

EU Settlement Scheme: employer toolkit (information and shareable resources)

Driving post EU Exit. If you employ EU citizens who are required to drive for work, or if your employees need to drive in the EU for work, they may require an International Driving Permit (IDP).

Follow this link for more information

Employer resources available. Resources are available for employers and ACAS encourage you to make these available to anyone in your organisation who may need them:

Get ready for Brexit (interactive tool)

Business organisations and trade associations. The government has recently launched the Business Readiness Fund, which can be used to help businesses prepare for the EU Exit.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: