For VCS organisations seeking to understand the processes involved in bidding for contract work, particularly those that have previously resourced their work through grants or donations. Suitable for staff or trustees that are, or are likely to be, involved in writing bids and tenders.
The course will cover:
- Finding opportunities and registering with procurement sites
- The different terms and ‘jargon’ associated with tendering
- Meeting the requirements of a pre-qualifying questionnaire
- Responding to an invitation to tender
- Partnerships, consortia and sub-contracting
- Writing a good tender
Charges for a half day course
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Under £10k £10
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Over £10k £15
Voluntary and community sector groups outside Hull, East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire or public sector £45
We will require payment in advance in order to secure bookings. We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without notifying us within the 7 days.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cheque made payable to North Bank Forum. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact the Hull office for details