The Neighbourhood Network are seeking dynamic and influential individuals who can contribute to the ongoing development of a forward thinking charity, raising the profile and growing the charity to support a wider reach of communities.
Vision: People will feel better equipped and informed to create safer environments in which to live and work
Mission: Work with and support people to make their communities safer
- To support and empower people aiming to create safer environments
- To be a support to other organisations helping communities to be more proactive in reducing crime
- To be a trusted communicator and educator of key messages from Community Safety Partners
- To be an introducer and facilitator of engagement between Neighbourhood Network members, community safety partners and others
- To provide cost effective community safety solutions to Neighbourhood Network members and the wider public.
If you feel you could contribute, please feel free to contact them on Tel: 01482 826061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The trustees meetings take place every 3 months.