Deadline 4th January
WorkPlace Leeds are looking to recruit 3 Full Time Mental Health Employment Specialists
WorkPlace Leeds, Leeds Mind, working in partnership with Touchstone and Community Links is a highly successful and innovative specialist employment and job retention service for individuals with mental health difficulties, based in Leeds.
The service provides a mental health specialism to individuals seeking employment whilst working within the Individual Placement and Support approach. These roles involve supporting clients on a 1:1 basis to build confidence and self-esteem, explore volunteering and training opportunities and help clients to look for and gain paid work as part of their recovery at their own pace.
If you answer ‘yes’ to the following this may be the role for you:
- Do you have experience of working with individuals on a 1:1 basis with complex needs?
- Do you have experience in working in a mental health or employment setting?
- Do you understand the barriers that people with mental health issues may face in gaining employment?
- Are you led by values of recovery, diversity and inclusivity?
- Do you want to help make a difference by supporting people’s recovery, building on their strengths and empowering them to achieve their employment goals?
Salary: Scale 5 point 22 – 25 (£21,074- £23,111)
Hours: 3 x Full time (37hrs) per week
Base: Posts will be based at Workplace Leeds. De Lacey House, Abbey Road, Kirkstall, Leeds, LS5 3HS with co-location element in the CMHTs in Leeds.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by going to their website
For an informal discussion about these posts prior to applying please Tel: 0113 230 2631 and speak to: Julia Stimpson or Fiona Devenney
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 4th January 2019
Group Interview Date: Monday 14th January 2019
Individual Interview Date: 15th January 2019