Published 26th January
You can request that HMRC does not publish details about your Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme claim, if you can show evidence that it would result in serious risk of violence or intimidation to:
- you or anyone living with you
- an individual associated with your business or anyone living with them
Examples of individuals associated with your business include:
- an employee
- a director, officer or employee of that company
- a partner, officer or employee of that partnership
- a member or employee of a limited liability partnership
- a settlor, trustee or beneficiary of a trust
You must make this request yourself, agents cannot do it for you.
HMRC will not publish any of your details until a decision has been made and you’ve been informed.