You may be eligible to apply for a grant of up to £5000 if you are organising an activity that:
- is within the Hull city boundary and open to the general public
- serves an identified interest group
- increases the range of art opportunities available to local communities
- supports and celebrates cultural diversity
- develops local artistic talent
- promotes innovation and excellence
For full information go to the Council website (opens in a new tab)
Note: they can also help match fund an application to Arts Council England.
They also offer advice and support – If you have an idea for an arts project in Hull they have experienced arts development officers who can help. Part of their role is also to help develop local artists.
- keep you informed of commission opportunities
- help you develop your ideas
- advise on pricing, effective budgeting and preparing funding bids such as Arts Council grant funding applications.