Opens 6th September 2021, closes 8th October
The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award centres working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue.
Who can apply?
They welcome applications from all registered Arts Award centres based in England, but priority will be given to centres that:
- are working with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue
- will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups
What can the money be used for?
- Discover, Explore or Bronze logs
- Bronze, Silver or Gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting is not cost effective)
Decisions will be confirmed by email 2-3 weeks after the closing deadline.