Deadline 9th October
The Tackling Loneliness programme will address social isolation by targeting specific groups within the Armed Forces community who are traditionally harder to reach.
To be eligible to apply, your organisation must be one of the following.
- An established registered charity or Community Interest Company (CIC) with substantial recent experience of supporting Armed Forces communities.
- An Armed Forces unit or base.
Your project should also fit with at least one of the main themes of this programme.
- Building stronger social networks and friendships.
- Improving access to local activities and provision.
- Building emotional resilience to overcome the causes of loneliness.
- Empowering Armed Forces communities to become more independent.