SSNEL Good governance – trustee roles and responsibilities
March 12 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm£10 - £45
For trustees and committee members, and staff that attend board meetings or recruit/support trustees:
- Different organisational structures in the voluntary sector
- Governing documents
- Legal roles and responsibilities – compliance, prudence and duty of care
- Charity accounting – SORP and the SOFA
- Developing strong and diverse boards
- Meetings and sub-committees
- Conflicts of interest and reporting concerns
Scroll down the page to book your place
We will require payment in advance in order to secure booking.
We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without at least 7 days’ notice.
Payments can be made via Bank transfer: Account number: 20192697 Sort Code: 60-83-01 Bank: Unity Trust, Birmingham – Please use SSNELT as your payment reference
If you are unable to pay by BACS please contact Amy Hallett on 01472 355793 or e-mail Amy@nbforum.org.uk
We provide refreshments but we do not provide lunch so please make your own arrangements.
Do you have any additional support or access needs or special requirements?
Contact us to discuss them on 01472 355793 or e-mail Amy@nbforum.org.uk