ISO 14001 Design and Implementation Two Day Workshop
February 27 - February 28
A step-by-step approach to design and implementation
Join Business Lincolnshire for an interactive, exercised based learning course to understand the business benefits of implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS), what the key components are, and knowledge on how to start to implement an EMS within your organisation to gain ISO 14001 certification.
During the two days they will cover:
- An overview of the accreditation according to the 2015 standard
- An environmental review
- Benefits of an EMS
- What are the key requirements for accreditation
- How to develop or improve your environmental policy
- What are aspects and impacts and how to identify and prioritise them
- Legal compliance
- Targets and objectives
- Training and communication plans
- Implementation plans
The event is part funded by the European Regional Development fund and is only open to Small to Medium sized Enterprises (SME) with less than 250 employees located within the Greater Lincolnshire LEP and will be classed as State Aid to participating businesses, but is delivered free of charge.